Job Title: Passenger Service Agent, PRM Operation
Location: London Heathrow Airport
To assist passengers with reduced mobility to and from the aircraft and around to the relevant airport terminal points.
- Right to work and live in the UK.
- 5-year checkable employment / education history.
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written.
- Collect passengers and take them through security and passport control down to the boarding gate or airside Host point.
- Ensure the collection of wheelchairs from relevant points in the airport terminal and place in required storage areas.
- Collect arriving passengers from the aircraft, take them through immigration/passport control and to the baggage hall to identify their baggage. Through HM customs to the arrivals hall.
- Greet passengers as trained, always ask what assistance is required, explain the process to the passenger and prepare them for security.
- Follow protocol for Staxi chairs.
- Deal with transfer passengers (inter-terminal).
- Complete all jobs correctly on the handheld devices.
- Call Allocators to inform them of all extra passengers.
- During delays or disruption liaise with the Allocator and handling agent to ensure that PRM’s are kept up to date.
- Drive passengers within Airport terminals on board buggy.
- Provide manual lifting assistance as required using the Amazon or aisle chair.
- Ensure Airclic is constantly updated with your progress with the passenger.
- Be responsible for all Company equipment issued to you on a daily basis.
- Complete an incident/Accident Report for any issue you may encounter, including any near miss events (recording any injuries as a result of an accident to yourself or customers).
- Provide legendary service to all passengers.
- Wear uniform correctly.
- Follow correct sign in/out process.
Carry out any reasonable task requested. This description is an outline of the role and it is expected that key task will vary with the demand of our client and operation base.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent / shift schedules will be issued in advance monthly.
Salary: £7.83 / hour
Job Title: Cabin Cleaning/ Drivers
Job Location: London Heathrow Airport
Due to the hours of working, all applicants must be over 18 years of age.
We are looking for Full Time Cabin Cleaning/ Drivers to carry out cleaning of aircraft between flights at Heathrow. Shift work is required, Monday to Sunday.
You will be working 8.5 hour shifts between 5.30am-2300pm, full time, permanent contract.
Pay rates £8.00 per hour
- Fold blankets
- Vacuum aircraft floors
- Wipe down and clean mirrors in lavatories
- Clean and remove trash from seat pockets
- Replenish seat pockets with airline materials
- Replenish Lavatory supplies
- Wipe down passenger food trays attached to seats
- Clean inside aircraft windows
- Pick up trash and clean aircraft cockpit
- Wipe down and clean aircraft overhead bins
- Arrange seat belts on seats
- Remove and replace audio headsets
- Remove and replace headrests and pillows
- Previous work experience as a cleaner an advantage
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets (COSHH)
- Understanding Health and Safety regulations
- Used to working as part of a team
- Used to working to deadlines
- Full UK driving licence cat B ,Cat D1 desirable
All applicants must have the indefinite right to work in the UK and have been a resident for a minimum of 3 years. Must undertake a CTC (Counter Terrorist Check) and CRC (Criminal Record Check) also provide us with 5 year checkable referencing history.
Candidates who are offered employment will be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
For more information, please contact – Admin@ipslhr.co.uk
To apply, please fill out the application form here and forward your CV to us on Admin@ipslhr.co.uk. We will contact you within 7 days to arrange an interview.
If, however you do not hear from us within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your application.