Who are we?
IPS (Integrated Paramount Service Limited registration number 8173548) provides solutions to the aviation industry. The Aviation industry is a competitive, complex and fast-moving environment. We currently provide services for a variety of airlines, airports and handling agents including, corporate security, security training, customer services, porter services, meet and assist services, limousines, manpower supply. We also supply security products to clients both here in the UK and overseas, on behalf of our partners.
We provide recruitment and onboarding services from candidate journey through to client employee orientation.
About this notice
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when we collect personal information about you.
We are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should you provide us with personal information by which you can be identifiable, then you can be assured that we will use that information only in accordance with this privacy notice. All of our employees and third parties who have access to or are involved in the processing of personal information respect the confidentiality of such personal information. We are a data controllers and processors for the purposes of data protection legislation.
What is covered by this notice?
We collect the personal data of the following types of people to allow us to undertake our business:
- Supplier contacts to support our services;
- Consultants, temporary workers;
- Visitors to our website.
We collect this information about you in order to carry out our core business and additional activities.
This privacy notice also covers :
- Retention of your personal information;
- Your right to withdraw consent to our processing of your information;
- Your right to access information we hold about you.
The information we collect and how we use it
When you apply for a job through our website, other job boards, social networks, our registration process or advertising, we will gather personal information about you from your CV and our registration form and other sources, including Disclosure and Barring Service, Counter Terrorism Checks (selected staff only – those who undergo selection for security roles), passport, utility bills, national insurance, driving license, permits and /or visas when applicable and employment references. This is in order to process your application or keep your records on file for the agreed time frame. If you are unsuccessful your records are destroyed within three days of the result. If you are successful your records are retained for the duration of your employment. Your records will only be destroyed after you have ceased working for IPS and within one month of the termination.
The information we gather includes, but is not limited to:
- Your name;
- Your contact details including your personal email address and telephone number;
- Your right to work in the United Kingdom;
- Your qualifications;
- References verifying your qualifications and experience;
- Your career history;
- Links to professional profiles available in the public domain, such as LinkedIn.
We hold and use this information in order to:
- Assist you in you job application;
- Communicate with you regarding job opportunities and the progress of any applications you make;
- To provide your details to appropriate prospective employers. We will only share your information with named prospective employers with your permission;
- Seek your feedback on our services;
- Fulfil our obligations to our clients when you are offered employment.
In the event that we gather data about you, we will inform you of the fact that we hold personal data about you by sending you this privacy notice within 30 days of gathering the data.
You have the right to amend your communications preferences. If you prefer to receive the notice other than by email then please notify us as soon as possible and we will send by post to your address or send you a link to view online.
- You can opt-out from marketing communication
- You can request access to your job alerts details
We may share your personal information with the following:
- Trusted third parties who provide functions on our behalf, such as reference, qualification and criminal record checking services, psychometric evaluations, skills testing and payroll services. These third parties are required to comply with our stringent undertakings relating to security and confidentiality;
- Credit reference agencies, our insurance broker, compliance partners and other sub-contractors for the purpose of assessing your suitability for a role where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you;
- Regulatory or law enforcement agencies, when required by law to do so.
We do not share your personal information with third parties who wish to use it for marketing purposes.
The lawful basis for the third party processing will include:
- Their own legitimate business interests in processing your personal data, in most cases to fulfil their internal resourcing needs;
- Satisfaction of their contractual obligations to us as our data processor;
- For the purpose of a contract in place or in contemplation;
- To fulfil their legal obligations.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Our legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate business interests, described below. We may also rely on contract, legal obligation and consent for specific uses of data.
We will in some circumstances rely on consent for particular uses of your data and you will be asked for your express consent, if legally required. Examples of when consent may be the lawful basis for processing include permission to introduce you to a client (if you are a candidate). Where consent is the lawful basis for our processing you have the right to withdraw your consent to this particular processing at any time.
Our legitimate business interests
Our legitimate interests in collecting and retaining your personal data is as follows:
- As a recruiter we will search, select candidates on behalf of our clients. This may be temporary worker placements or independent contracts;
- To maintain, expand and develop our business we need to record the personal data of prospective candidates, client contacts.
Visitors to our website
We use Google Analytics and cookies to gather general information about visitors to our websites in order to better understand how our websites are used. We do not share nor sell any information that we gather from our website to any third parties.
Our websites may contain links to external websites operated by other organisations. Those organisations may collect personal information from visitors to their site.
We cannot guarantee the content or privacy practices of any external websites and do not accept responsibility for those websites.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of measures, including but not limited to, firewalls and antivirus in, order to protect your personal information from:
- Unauthorised access;
- Improper use or disclosure;
- Unauthorised modification or alteration;
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
Where we store and process your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and/or stored on our office computers). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
All information you provide to us is stored in a digital format via a secure cloud-based platform.
Retention of your personal information
We understand our legal duty to retain accurate data and only retain personal data for as long as we need it for our legitimate business interests and that you are happy for us to do so. Accordingly, we have a data retention policy and run data routines to remove data that we no longer have a legitimate business interest in maintaining.
We do the following to try to ensure our data is accurate:
- Our website enables you to manage your data and to review whether the details we hold about you are accurate;
- Prior to making an introduction we check that we have accurate information about you;
- We keep in touch with you, so you can let us know of changes to your personal data.
You have the following rights:
• Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you to be corrected;
• Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below);
• If you ask us to delete the information we hold on you we will delete all information with the exception of your email address, first name and last name. This will enable us to record that you have withdrawn consent. In addition, where required by law, we may retain certain personal information about you to fulfil our legal obligations;
• Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is some particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground;
• Amend your communication preferences. You can tell us and update the type of information you would like to receive from us;
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
• Make a complaint to a supervisory body.
The above rights may be exercised by contacting us on HARRY TO ADVISE
Your right to access information we hold about you
You have the right to access the information we hold about you. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will provide you with our reasons for doing so. You may request to access the information we hold about you by emailing us.
Changes to our privacy notice
Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
You may contact us about any questions you have in respect of this privacy notice.