MODEL: XYT2101A8 (6/12/18 zones – Portable)
- Electric current: AC85V~264V/50-60HZ
- Power: <20W, low consumption, low radiation
- Workplace environment: -200C~+450C
- Standard: ISO, CE
- Outer size: 2110mm H x 912mm W x 698mm D
- Inner size: 2000mm H x 720mm W x 556mm D
- Panel Material: ABS Plastic
- Net weight: 35 kg
- Gross weight: 45 kg
- Packing: One box – 98cm x 63cm x 86cm
- Portable walk through metal detector.
- IP65 waterproof Level.
8 hours back-up battery built-in.
- Battery Volume indicator.
- Less than 3 minutes to install and disassemble
- Program Self-diagnostic when power on, automatically checking left and right door panel, LED light and choose the best working frequency.
- Adopts advanced digital signal processing control replacing traditional analog signal control, better stability.
- Six mutual over-lapping detecting zones. Simultaneous alarm from multi- zones;
- Sensitivity adjustable: Each zone has 355-degree sensitivity level, three patterns: High, Middle, Low for different requirements. Ability to preset the metal size, weight, volume, location to exclude coins, keys, belts.
- Sound Alarm: 1-16 sec alarm time, 1-16 different sound/volume settings.
- LED light alarm: LED bar graph on left and right door frame, visible alarm simultaneously to ascertain the layout of metal articles.
- Automatically counts passengers and alarm times.
- Password protection – only authorized personnel can operate.
- Anti-interference function – using advanced interactive transmitting and receiving, frequency range from 6.9K-11K to avoid frequency interference.
- Harmless to human body: Does not affect heart peacemakers, pregnant women, magnetic disks, recording tapes, etc.
- Minimum Distance between two detectors: 10-70 cm, required for adjusting the sensitivity.
The XYT2101A8 is suitable for Banks, Prisons, Embassies, Entertainment venues, Sports stadiums, Shopping centers, Gymnasiums, Exhibition Centers, Hotels and more.
For more information on security products please contact Harry Markos at firstname.lastname@example.org